You will be contacted prior to your surgery with an estimated procedure cost for you surgery. Payment options include cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment plans are also available through Care Credit.
This facility offers the following Care Credit plans:
- No Interest Payment Plan for 3 or 6 Months for balances of $300 or more* OR
- Extended Payment Plan for 24, 36, 48 or 60 Months for balances of $1,000 or more*
* Subject to credit approval. See patient brochure for promotional information and estimated monthly payments. Apply online at www.carecredit.com or contact our office for assistance by one of our patient representatives.
SELF PAY – COSMETIC SURGERY - ELECTIVE SURGERY
Cosmetic surgery is billed based on surgical time. Payment of the estimated charge is due on or before the day of surgery.
Return to Top
Our most common insurance plans are:
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Health
- Great West
- MAMSI/Optimum Choice of the Carolinas
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Southcare PPO
- United Healthcare
Other plans we participate with nationally are:
- Assurant Health
- First Carolina Care
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gateway Health Alliance
- Health Payors Organization
- Health Smart Preferred Care
- PPO Next
- Prime Health Services
If your insurance company is not listed, it may be considered to be part of one of the networks listed above. Please call our office at (336) 272-0012 and ask to talk with the Insurance Verification department for more information.
Return to Top